Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Monday, January 29, 2007
I have come to the conclusion that i really like being in love. It is a very nice feeling. Even nicer when he loves you back (: (he loves me back)
Today we played Crescent. My alma mater. I can't believe my juniors who i saw last when they were little sec ones and sec twos are now the seniors of the school, making up the B Div! Sinply amazing. We lost 6-0. I think enough has been said about the match, but yeah, i'm disappointed i us because, again, we didn't have to let the score line exceed maybe 2 or 3. But we'll keep pushing, i'll keep believing. WE CAN DO IT ROAR ROAR ROAR. Yes okay. I will never give up on you girls, so girls please don't give up on the team okay? We need to work TOGETHER. ALL OF US. And i mean it.
Next match: Thursday, Delta 6pm. AC vs STC. It'll be a lot like the match today, let's give it everything.
After that i came home and was a hungry monster again. I really dunno why i'm so hungry nowadays! I keep eating and eating and i think i'm worrying Nick like MQ said whahaha. But it's okay baby! My metabolic rate is apparently quite high! HAHAHA. Thank God for that. Seriously. If it wasn't.. Okay well my mum said i'd be very fat. I can't wait to be pregnant. In my mum's words "then you have an excuse to eat whatever you want". WHAHAHA. YUMM. But not yet! Now must play hockey, ace my As, get into a good Uni, become rich then i can have all my 26 kids. How exciting.
Oh yes. Went to Ikea for MEATBALLS! And i ate half my sister's spaghetti too. See? Hungry monster. I was rolling across the road to queensway man. Also cos my tummy's very small. Then a lot of food. Then yah. Rolling. Li got the coolest specs. I'll take a photo and post it. I'm so jealous i wish i had cool specs too. BUT I GOT COOL NEW RUNNING SHOES! I'm going to wear them tmr and hopefully i won't get caught. I'm just gonna wear them til i do. WHAHAHA. I'm so rebellious whahahaha. (Right Jodee? :P)
Came home after and slept for 4 hours. I guess that's why i'm so hyper now. Oh wells. OKAY SCHOOL TOMORROW. I REFUSE TO DO MY COUNTDOWN COS I'M GOING TO HAVE A PERFECT WEEK.
Goodnight, world(:
You broke my heart and when i thought it'd never get fixed, he came and made it even better than it was before.
ex-oh, ex-oh
4:17 AM